CFO Systems provides financial leadership to middle-market companies throughout the United States. Our team of highly specialized professionals is able to provide solutions for clients faced with growth, business and personnel challenges including:
- CFO manage and execute your financing efforts, bringing value that a New York or Chicago investment banking firm cannot match. The creativity and market knowledge of our local professional team allows us to find solutions regardless of conditions in the markets.
- Ease stress of acquiring and managing business financing
- Gain access to broader range of appropriate lending resources
- Ensure that all existing and future financing are appropriately suited to your business
CFO Helps You
- Evaluate various financing alternatives
- Choose the correct funding sources for your company
- Represent your company in the due diligence process
- Ensure the proper flow of information
- Prepare an efficient financing package to help ensure successful funding
- Access financial partners ideally suited to your needs
- Avoid the pitfalls that doom many financing requests
Our Capital team is led by John Gustafson whose career includes over 20 years of venture capital, private equity, operating and consulting experience assisting entrepreneurs, investors and managers of high growth and middle market companies with their financial and strategic needs.
In order to offer securities-related Investment Banking Services discussed herein, the managing director of Skyline Advisors is a registered representatives of M&A Securities Group, Inc., 4151 N. Mulberry Dr., Ste. 252, Kansas City, MO 64116, 816.888.7920, an unaffiliated broker-dealer.